My luggage when travelling by long distance bus
Excess baggage, special luggage and baggage loss:
Excess baggageWith your bus ticket, you are entitled to carry a handbag and a package that does not exceed 15 kg. If the regulatory limit is exceeded, then you must pay the amounts corresponding to excess baggage, which are governed by the values of parcel services of the transport company. In this case, you have to report, at least one hour before the trip in the agency of the terminal from where the bus will departure, once there, you will be informed the amount to be paid.
Travel with animals / petsDue to hygiene and safety regulations of the company, it is strictly prohibited to transport animals on the bus.
RestrictionsIt is totally forbidden to carry as luggage in the Andesmar units:
· Explosives, flares, firecrackers, fireworks
· Flammable materials such as: fuel, paint, solvent, lighter fluid
· Compressed gases: butane gas, oxygen bottles, gas bottles for camping
· Weapons: loaded firearms, ammunition, gunpowder, tear gas, pepper spray. Discharged firearms are dispatched only by police and / or gendarmerie authorities
· Corrosives: spillable batteries, ammonia
· Other hazardous materials: gasoline / diesel powered tools, fuel camping gear, radioactive material (including radiopharmaceuticals), oxidants, corrosives, poison
· Bicycles, furniture, boxes, televisions, radios.
Loss of luggageIf at the end of your trip you notice that your luggage has been lost, you should approach the agency of the company located in the nearest bus terminal to inform what has happened. Any claim related to belongings or baggage carried, must be formulated before leaving the terminal and unfailingly within 24 hours of terminating the same; the corresponding loss form must be completed and prove by presenting the corresponding ticket or baggage ticket, plus the original travel ticket of your property. You must also file and file the corresponding police report with the aforementioned documentation.
If you forget any items or hand luggage inside the bus, then you should call the Customer Service Department (0810-122-1122). In this case, the company will not be responsible if the lost material is not recovered.